Human Resources Training: HR for the Non HR Manager Courseware and Training Materials
Just US$495 for your complete courseware solution
Our ‘Human Resources Training: HR for the Non HR Manager’ course content and training materials provides you with a fully-customizable package of courseware for delivery to your employees and/or students. Everything you need to run the course is included, just add trainer!
Why choose a print licence from the Courseware Company?
- Fully customizable. Sold on a site licence basis, you can tailor the courseware to meet specific learning or corporate requirements.
- Digital download. Content is available to download after purchase.
- Proven. Our course materials are used in hundreds of training centres around the world. Every course is fully beta tested and validated in the classroom before undergoing a full production release.
- Simple… No need to invest in expensive DTP applications – all files are easily editable in any word processor.
- Print on demand. You only need to print exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Totally flexible. Courses can be modified to meet specific requirements. Sections can be removed. New content added. One or more titles can be combined. Whatever your training requirements, our courseware can help you meet that need.
- Unlimited users. Content is sold on a site licence basis. You can train as many staff or employees at that location as you like. Forever!
- Buy once. Use forever! You’re buying a perpetual licence. One payment gives you an unlimited site licence for use as long as you need it.
- No limits! Unlike some content providers, our licence enables you to reprint the courseware as many times as you like. 1 student or 100,000, it doesn’t matter…
Available for delivery as a download from our web server or provided on CD, this courseware package includes the following resources to make your trainer’s life much, much easier.
This courseware package includes:
|Student Manual. Fully customisable. May be opened in any wordprocessor and changed to meet your exact needs.|
|Trainer manual. Fully customisable with additional information for trainers.|
|Ice breakers and class activities. Fully customisable. Delivered as a folder full of activities for your students.|
|Content overview. Fully customisable. Comprehensive course overview to help you market your course to your customers.|
|PowerPoint presentations. Fully customisable. Complete set of PowerPoint slides for use by the trainer.|
|Sales information sheets. Fully customisable. Information sheets to help you sell your course to your employees or external customers.|
|Additional reading… Fully customisable. Give your students some recommended further reading materials for this course.|
To get started, just open this ‘Human Resources Training: HR for the Non HR Manager’ training courseware in your favourite word processor. You can fully customise the materials to suit your exact learning needs and include your own branding. Your own tailor-made course, delivered ‘off-the-peg’ and saving you thousands of pounds in development time and man-hours. Just press print and the perfect learning experience is yours to deliver.
This is a three-day overview of human resource issues facing today’s business owners and managers. Participants do not always have the expertise to deal with the many employee relationship issues they face, and yet they will be expected to make decisions that are both effective and legal. This workshop will walk participants through the hiring process, from performing a skills inventory to conducting the interview; discuss orientation; and cover some issues that arise after the hiring process (such as diversity issues, compensation, and discipline).
Highlights of what participants will learn:
- The latest trends in the human resource field and the changing role of the human resource professional;
- How to write job specifications and identify core competencies;
- Methods of finding, selecting, and keeping the best people using behavioral description interviewing techniques;
- How to get employees off to a good start;
- How to deal with compensation and benefits;
- How to maintain healthy employee relations;
- How to make performance appraisals a cooperative process
- Introduction and Course Overview You will spend the first part of the day getting to know participants and discussing what will take place during the workshop. Students will also have an opportunity to identify their personal learning objectives.
- Defining Human Resources To begin the workshop, we will discuss just what “human resources” means. We will also complete a case study that highlights some of the challenges that an HR professional faces.
- Skills Inventory During this session, we will look at what a skills inventory is and what its benefits are.
- Forecasting Human resource forecasts are attempts to predict an organization’s future demand for employees. We will look at two main types of forecasting: indexing and extrapolation.
- Job Analysis A job analysis will ensure that the job description accurately reflects the tasks that the job entails. We will discuss what a job analysis is and what formats can be used. Participants will have the opportunity to complete a basic job analysis.
- Job Competencies This session will discuss how to identify technical and performance skills needed to do a job.
- Position Profiles and Job Descriptions During this session, we will explore what a job description is through a lecture and an exercise.
- Do You Really Need to Hire? If you need to fill a position, there may be other ways of filling it rather than hiring externally. This session will examine some of those possibilities. Participants will also complete an exercise to demonstrate how much hiring a new employee really costs.
- Finding Candidates We will look at eight ways to recruit candidates during this session.
- Advertising Guidelines During this session, we will look at some things to consider when writing a job ad.
- Screening Resumes A resume screening guide can be a valuable tool when hiring. This session will discuss how to develop and use such a guide.
- Preparing for the Interview Preparation is key to a successful interview. We will look at a preparation checklist and then participants will role play an interview.
- Conducting the Interview This session will look at some key interviewing ideas, including the history of interviewing, criteria for objective interviews, behavioral interviewing techniques, and critical incidents.
- After the Interview During this session, we will look at what participants should do after the interview. Special attention will be paid to methods of rating candidates.
- Employee Orientation A good orientation is key to an employee’s success. Participants will rate their company’s organization. We will also discuss common problems and some possible solutions.
- Planning Training At some point in the life of almost every human resource professional, they will need to develop a training program. During this session, we will look at the training cycle. Participants will also explore the advantages and disadvantages of internal and external training.
- Working with External Providers During this session we will look at some criteria you should use when choosing an external person to provide services to your company.
- Performance Reviews Performance reviews are a crucial part of helping an employee grow. During this session, we will explore the performance review process through individual exercises, a case study, and two lectures.
- Absenteeism Absenteeism costs companies more money every year. Through a lecture and a case study, we will look at common causes and solutions.
- Diversity This session will look at common diversity issues through group work and a lecture.
- Privacy Issues The privacy of personal information is becoming a bigger and bigger concern with the advent of technology. During this session, we will discuss the 10 principles of personal information protection.
- Compensation and Benefits During this session, we will discuss the role of compensation and benefits in retaining employees. We will also review the pre-assignment.
- Discipline This session will look at a four step disciplinary system that can be applied to any situation.
- Termination Firing an employee is hard to do. Through discussion and a case study, we will look at some things to consider and some ways to make the process a bit easier.
- Exit Interviews Exit interviews can be a great tool to help your company grow. We will discuss types of exit interviews and we will look at a sample.
- Workshop Wrap-Up At the end of the day, students will have an opportunity to ask questions and fill out an action plan
No FAQs specifically for this title have been uploaded yet. Please check out the Product FAQs for general questions about the products.
Bundle and save…